Saturday, January 20, 2018

Biannual Bibliothon Winter 2018: TBR

Why am I always doing this? I thought this readathon was from Monday-Sunday, and was so ready for everything to do with it.........from Monday on. But noooooo, it's from Saturday - THIS Saturday! As in, it's already started! And I'm fully booked all weekend - the most important days for a readathon. Because I thought it started on Monday. And I was supposed to make a Booktube video on Sunday of my TBR, and be all ready for the week. AND IT'S ALREADY STARTED!

Now I'm way behind on everything. And it's in the middle of the night, so I can't make a Booktube video. AND I'M WAY BEHIND! Can people please stop with starting readathons on days other than Mondays? Pretty please? It confuses my little head!

Well, I have visitors, and we're supposed to play board games. I left that to my boyfriend and the guys. I will read damnit! 

This is my TBR for the week-long readathon:


Challenges:
J. Segel & Kirsten Miller: Otherworld
Read the group book

Lee Harper: To Kill a Mockingbird
Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/show etc. 
Read a backlist title

Cecelia Ahern: Perfect (Flawed #2)
Read a sequel 

Alejandro Zambra: Bonsai
Read a book you've never heard of before 
Read a book under 200 pages 

Jennifer Niven: Holding Up the Universe
Read a book about mental illness 

Are you joining this readathon? What's on your TBR list?
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...