Monday, January 8, 2018

Bout of Books 21: TBR

Welcome to the second week of 2018. So glad you all survived the first week back to real life after the holidays!

This week it's the Bout of Books readathon. I've never joined this one before, but I'm dedicating all of January to reading and readathons. About this readathon:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This week I will continue Becky Albertalli's The Upside of Unrequited and start one of the books I will talk about in bookclubs later this month - either a Norwegian novel or The Murder on the Orient-Express. And I will have to find time for one graphic novel and one manga this week as well.

Have you read The Upside of Unrequited? Isn't it great? I'm loving it!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...