Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Reading challenges 2018 - part 1


As previously mentioned, I'm doing the #BeatTheBackList challenge this year, meaning I will read a lot of "older" (well, at least not 2018 titles) books. This is nothing new for me really, as most of my books are bought at flea markets or charity shops, and it's rare to find brand new titles.

Along with the aforementioned challenge, I will be doing a couple more older-books related ones:

This will be my second year doing the decade challenge, where I'll be reading one book for every decade after 1900.

This year I will be trying one more of these year-based challenges, that is the one-book-for-every-year-you've-been-alive challenge. One book for every year between 1984 to 2018. I will call this the Menenia challenge!

These are the challenges I will do related to older books in 2018. This means 44 books to be read. About four books a month. I don't know if this will be possible, but I hope so. I do have other things to read as well you know...

Have you any challenges of the likes of these? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...