Saturday, January 27, 2018

Biannual Bibiliothon: Read

I did it! I actually did it! I finished all my five books during this seven days readathon, and thus all the challenges. 1489 pages in seven days. That is 213 pages a day. I really did not think that was even possible for me.

It was so much fun pushing myself to read this much. It was not as much fun for my boyfriend, who missed his board game companion. Well, it was only one week, I'll play more with him later. I'm still talking about board games.

I didn't have time to do any photo/video/blogging challenges during this readathon. I'll see if I can make time for that next time around.

Now it's time to move on to my next readathon, which is #24in48.

How did you do for Biannual Bibliothon? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...