Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas haul

I hope you're having the best Christmas ever with good food, love from friends and family and some nice quiet time for yourself to read a good book.

I'm having an awesome Christmas. Especially because my finances is under control, me and my boyfriend are at a good place, and I'm better than I've been in a long time. I'm celebrating Christmas at my parent's, with my entire family, my boyfriend and my best friend. We're doing what we always do when we get together: we're playing board games all the time. It's perfect! And I got so many great gifts yesterday, I'm feeling so spoiled.

My Christmas book haul.

Did you get any good books for Christmas? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...