Tuesday, December 26, 2017

New Year's resolutions


I usually don't have any New Year's resolutions, but I will try some reading related ones this year.

My New Year's resolution is quite simple: read my own books rather than going to the library and make my reading piles even bigger. 
I'm hoping to be able to read five books from my collection every month. This will be both books I already own, and those I acquire in 2018. 5 x 12 = 60 books in a year. That should make a small dent in my ever growing pile of books to be read.

I have some New Year's resolutions about thing reading-related that is not exactly reading. I will do a lot better with my blog this year, posting at least three times a week. And I will do giveaways  for my followers every three months, to show my appreciation. My bookstagram account should have at least one photo a day, and I will try making some booktube videos as well.

And I will be more social regarding books. I will start going to my local library for the book club they've got going. It's a monthly thing were they discuss a novel they've decided beforehand. I will also try this on Goodreads or Facebook. And I will in general be a more social book geek person - leveling up in my chatting skills.

What are your New Year's resolutions?
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...