Saturday, February 3, 2018

February TBR

New month, new TBR. Hopefully I will be just as good at following this as I was in January.

This month I'm hoping to join my library book club. I was supposed to in January as well, but I'm having some winter blues and I'm so so so sick and tired of all that damn snow. Maybe this month will be better. At least I get to read some books I would've never picked up myself - and thus reading more adult novels.

My two pre-orders of the month is:
SFF: The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
Contemporary: American Panda by Gloria Chao

I'm especially happy about getting American Panda, but The Belles looks intriguing as well.


I'm going to do the #Ayearathon and #Duodecathon readathons which I do every month. For the #Duodecathon I will be doing the "A book with a great first line" and I've chosen The Color Purple by Alice Walker - which goes nicely with February being black history month.

And OwlCrate is doing a readathon this month, which I'm really happy about. One of my reading goals this year is to read all my OwlCrate backlogs, which is/was 12 (I think). So, I'll be reading two books from past OwlCrates for this readathon.

I don't know of any more readathons this month, which might be good because my boyfriend misses his board game companion, and it's Oscar month (we have to watch all the nominated movies before the show) which means less time for reading.

What will you be reading this month? Havee you pre-ordered any nice books? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...