Sunday, February 4, 2018

Week 5: Read

This week was not the best one. Still suffering from winter blues, and feeling stuck at home because of all the snow - and thus feeling really bad about not doing anything or getting any exercise. The week ended really good tho. My boyfriend found a way to get me out of the house - and to a place devout of snow. It felt awesome walking on the bare ground (asphalt, but still) again.

Shopping in Copenhagen.
There wasn't any readathons going this week, I'm waiting for #AYearAThon next week. And even tho I haven't really done anything this week, I haven't gotten much reading done either. I read Daughter of the Pirate King, and even tho I spent "forever" reading it, I did enjoy it.

I was going to do a lot of reading on Sunday, but headache made me read real slow. I still got 123 pages read in a Norwegian YA horror novel and I read the newest volume of Saga. And was this the best volume of Saga or is it just my opinion?

Books read:

  • Tricia Levenseller: Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)
  • Saga vol. 8
 
Total pages read this week: 578
Books read: 2


Do you have any addicting collecting habits other than books? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...