Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Week 4: read

This previous week was an extraordinaire week for me. I participated in both the Biannual Bibliothon reading 7 books in one week, and #24in48 readathon reading for 24 hours in two days. So I've read so much this week, it was amazing!

I read 6 novels, 2 graphic novels, 2 mangas as well as finishing All the Crooked Saints and starting Zenith. Oh, and reading the final few pages of a Norwegian comic strips collection. So many books!

I will write reviews on several of these reads, but it will take some time to get through it all. I enjoyed so many of these, even tho none of them are new favorites.

Books read:
  • Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller: Otherworld (Otherworld #1)
  • Alejandro Zambra: Bonsai
  • Harper Lee: To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Maggie Stiefvater: All the Crooked Saints
  • Claire Kann: Let's Talk About Love
  • Cecelia Ahern: Perfect (Flawed #2)
  • Thomas Enger: Killerinstinkt
  • Vampire Knight 16
  • Vampire Knight 17
  • Archie vol. 1
  • Moonshine vol. 1
  • Nemi book 13
Total pages read this week: 2089
Books read: 12

How many books is your record in one week? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...